“Classics” is a book which people praise & don’t read. -Mark Twain
Let’s say that I don’t completely agree with Mark Twain. I know that some people don’t love classics or think it’s boring because they read one And didn’t seem to love it whether I agree with them or not We all admit that classics is the way to know how people used to express their feelings in the past and it also prove that we all have common things as humans despite the differences between us.
Classic books took places in many different eras of history but my favorite era is world war 1 & 2 era because it was a time of wars and revolutions so writers experienced a lot specially with the great political and “life” changes in the world “this era witnessed great Authors like George Orwell”.
And as we talked about George Orwell let’s talk about one of my favorite classics
- 1984: It’s not just a beautiful dystopian book but also it discus all the things that’s happening in our world but with little radicalism.
I’m also planning on reading some classics this year:
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
- Animal farm by George Orwell.
- To kill a mockingbird by Harper lee.
(If you’re planning on reading one of them just let me know)
Goodbye in another blog post everyone.